School Bus/Renal/Rideshare Drivers - Hamilton & Surrounds - #2472
Do you enjoy driving? Get on Board with Go Bus Transport!
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 2,000+ vehicles from 40 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
We are looking for permanent part-time and casual on-call:
- School Bus Drivers
- Renal patient transfers Drivers
- Flex Ride-Share On Demand Shuttle Drivers
Opportunity exists to top-up your hours within mixed driving roles. Alternatively, for school driving you have school holidays and weekends free.
The role is driving on a regular school run and/or relief driving for our school bus services. For Renal transfers these occur 3 times a week and flex Ride-Share on demand service Friday/weekend work.
What you need:
- Enjoy interacting with people and having their safety and welfare at heart
- Outstanding and friendly customer service interaction
- Class 2 with P endorsement for School Bus driving (we can support you to obtain these)
- Full Class 1 with P endorsement for the other driving roles (we can support you to obtain you P endorsement)
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Police Vetting Check.
If you enjoy driving, we want to hear from you! All enquiries can be made to Lynda on 021 314 442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org