Expression of Interest - Bus Allocator - Christchurch - #2434
We are taking expressions of interest for the role of Bus Allocator in Christchurch.
About the role:
This is an ideal stepping stone to growing your career with Go Bus and ensures we have a succession pipeline of Go Bus team members to choose from. The Bus Allocator role is an as directed role – turning buses on/warming them up prior to shifts starting, bus checks, driving shifts across Christchurch as directed by Supervisors and providing as required support to the Supervisors.
We offer ongoing training, career progression and a supportive work environment.
What you need:
- A responsible, friendly and professional approach to dealing with people at all times
- Enjoy working with people and view health and safety as a priority
- Class 2 and P Endorsement
- Flexibility and a “can do” attitude
- A good communicator, especially when under pressure our team, we are keen to hear from anyone who is interested in growing their career at Go Bus, moving into a.
This is a great stepping stone for someone who is engaging, not easily flustered, flexible, a good communicator and treats their fellow team members with respect.
If this is you, please submit an expression of interest highlighting why you would be a good fit for this role online.