Dispatcher - Auckland South - #2429
Drive your career forward with Go Bus!
We have Full Time Dispatcher position available at our Auckland South depot. This is a fantastic chance to join the leading public transport company, join an amazing team and a rare opportunity that requires a high degree of flexibility and excellent organizational skills!
If you are looking for flexibility, want to be part of an inclusive team environment and relish the variety and challenge of a fast-paced operation, this could be your next career step.
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 1,700+ vehicles from 30 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by SkyBus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To manage and maintain the smooth punctual operation by dispatching buses on all routes within the contract areas in the time required.
- Ensure that service delivery is met daily whilst following the quality and safety procedures.
- Support the Operations Supervisor in encouraging the drivers to use the I bright system in place and support the reliability function as well as be trained and available to run and support employee relations meetings including performance management.
- Engage with internal stakeholders as required.
- Administrative work as required.
- Covering Rail Replacements and Charters .
- Yard duties.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to build and develop key relationships.
- Be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to manage people through change effectively.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with stakeholders.
Experience in the Transport Industry would be highly beneficial. Do you have what it takes to be a Dispatcher? Apply today!
You will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol & Ministry of Justice Check.