Urban Bus Drivers - Napier/Hastings - #2352
- Are you a people person & relish a challenge and loves driving?
- Come a join a great team in Napier/Hastings!
- We are looking for a Full Time & Part Time Urban Bus Drivers
Being a Bus Driver is more than being professional and driving a bus. It's also about looking after passengers, all of which takes a special skill set. We work hard to provide the very best quality of service, so it's vital that we recruit the right people for this important job. We offer ongoing training, career progression, supporting work environment and competitive remuneration.
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 1,700+ vehicles from 30 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by SkyBus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
DescriptionWhat you need:
- Current Class 2 Drivers Licence and P Endorsement (or willing to apply for your P Endorsement).
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with the public
- Strong commitment to safety and best practice driving techniques
- Be able to pass a drug & alcohol test and Ministry of Justice check
- NZ Residency or valid NZ work visa
Does this sounds like the role for you? Don't let this role drive by, apply today!
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.