Driver - SkyBus - Auckland - #2329
- Are you passionate about Customer Service?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people?
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our team as a driver.
SkyBus operates airport transfer services at some of the greatest airports in Australia and New Zealand.
As part of Kinetic Group, one of Australia’s biggest bus operators, SkyBus in Auckland operates alongside fellow Kinetic companies Go Bus and Johnston’s to deliver fantastic customer experiences for airport transfer, urban, school, coach and charter services across New Zealand.
Our business thrives on the passion, commitment and spirit of our great team who each day deliver an experience of genuine hospitality, care, and excellence in the delivery of all our services to our customers.
The position offers great variety; from safely transporting our passengers to and from Auckland Airport, to providing personalised customer care services such as meeting and greeting, ensuring passenger comfort, answering queries, assisting with luggage and maintaining a high standard of presentation of vehicles. This position also includes working within the secure area of Auckland International Airport, transporting Airline staff, customers, and luggage as required.
- NZ Class 4 Drivers License and a Passenger Endorsement with 5 years’ experience.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to provide a high level of service to our customers.
- Safety focused.
- Great attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- The ability to follow instructions and adhere to processes.
We offer you the opportunity to become part of a great team and work in a varied role with; ongoing training provided, career progression opportunities, competitive remuneration and a supportive work environment.
Don't let this opportunity drive by! Apply today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Our recruitment process and ongoing employment requires undergoing regular Drug and Alcohol Tests, AVSEC, Police and Ministry of Justice Checks.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or apply below