Operations Supervisor - Queenstown - #2207
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our growing Queenstown branch as Operations Supervisor!
A new role has been created to manage and maintain the smooth operation of our dynamic Queenstown depot. We are looking for a ‘people person’ with fantastic administration skills who is able to manage and revise rosters as needed and handle the customer service side of the business on a daily basis.
Don’t let this exciting opportunity drive by - join one of New Zealand’s leading transport operations and work together with a growing team in one of New Zealand’s most beautiful regions!
This is a permanent full time position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing our local team of drivers including staff training
- Rostering weekly driver and fleet allocations
- Accident and complaint investigation & resolution
- Promote H&S in the workplace, support the company’s objectives and conduct investigations
- Investigate customer feedback and proactively and promptly resolve any concerns
- Quoting and invoicing
- Other tasks as required by business including driving
- A strong customer and quality focus
- Computer literate
- An ability to perform duties effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and great time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Have the ability to be available on weekends when required
- Hold a class 2 and Passenger endorsement or be willing to obtain these.
If you think you have got what we are looking for, then we want to hear from you!
Applications close Sunday 15th December 2019.
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Email your CV to email@example.com
Or come in and see us, 169 Glenda Drive.