Duty Person - Christchurch - #1195
Drive your career forward with Go Bus!
We have a vital Duty Person position available at our Christchurch based at Birmingham Drive . This is a fantastic chance to join the leading public transport company, join an amazing team and a rare opportunity that requires a high degree of flexibility and excellent organizational skills!
Role and Responsibilities
- Day of operations service delivery control is the primary responsibility.
- Counter bus dispatch and allocation, bus change overs, workshop interaction, covering work, capture bus defects, capture staff sickness, manage detours, driver communications via RT, service failure capture and recording.
- Foster a positive team environment and stimulate quality and safe working practices.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Car (Class 1) and Bus (Class 2 and 4) licence
- P Endorsement
- NZQA Level 3 or higher
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Ability to build and develop key relations.
- Positive attitude and shows initiative
- Attention to detail critical
- Computer literate
- Proven successful experience in a public transport related business
Experience in the Transport Industry would be highly beneficial.
Does this role suit you? Apply Today!
You will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol & Ministry of Justice Check.