Administrator - Hastings - #1167
Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
Looking for a competitive remuneration and career progression with a great company?
We provide the very best service and have a strong history of success. We are looking for a Full Time Administrator
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare wages for the Napier and Hastings Depots.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Daily Banking.
- Cash Sales.
- Telephone management and reception duties.
- Coordinating Charters.
- Liaising with drivers and the Napier Shift Leader.
- Recording of any accidents, incidents and complaints and ensuring that the manager is advised.
- Administration regarding Employment Agreements including contact with new employees, collection of pre-employment documents, submission of Police and MOJ Vetting, Drug & Alcohol tests, and transfer of documents to Support Office.
- Participate in Health and Safety management within the depots.
- Preparation of weekly management reports.
- Reporting to Clients.
- Any other administration functions as directed by the Depot Manager.
- Hours of work are 10.30am – 19.00pm Monday to Friday.
To be successful you must have:
- Current Class 1 License (assistance available to obtain a Class 2 License & P Endorsement test)
- Administration Experience
- Excellent communication and team player
- Ability to build and develop key relationships
- Positive attitude, intuitive & attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Problem solving & think on your feet
Experience in the Transport Industry would be highly beneficial.
You will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol & Ministry of Justice Check.For any further information on the role please contact Chris Candy-Boland on 021 817 933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org