Mechanic / Automotive Technicians Christchurch Birmingham - #1157
We are looking for an exceptional person who wants to work for a company that’s really going places.
Step on board and join our Christchurch Birmingham Drive Workshop team in the role of Automotive Technician – Heavy Diesel.
This role is responsible and accountable for the completion of all mechanical automotive engineering tasks, whilst continuously demonstrating ‘best practice’ automotive engineering, completing all relevant workshop documentation to the standards specified and contributing to a high performing team culture.
We run a shift pattern basis in the workshop, this role is Sunday to Thursday from 09:30 – 19:00.
To be successful you must have:
- NZQA certified automotive technician or equivalent
- Heavy traffic, license (minimum class 2, class 4 preferred or willing to get one)
- Focus/passion for engineering excellence
- Be a team player
- A strong customer and quality focus
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in heavy and/or bus automotive engineering would be desirable
- The ability to live and work in New Zealand
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol test and Ministry of Justice check.