School Bus Driver - Southland - #1125
Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and take the challenge!
Here is an opportunity to earn extra dollars in a responsible and enjoyable job and to make a difference in the lives of children. We are urgently looking for Bus Drivers for our school runs for the Northern Southland region, including Garston, Mossburn, Lumsden and Balfour, working up to 20 hours per week, school term only.
You will need to have a caring and empathetic patient nature, be flexible and willing to take on any situation that may occur. f you are thinking of re-joining the workforce or looking for extra hours this will suit you.
What you'll need:
- Class 1 is essential (must have for over 2 years).
- Positive attitude and teamwork.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Desirable but not essential:
- Class 2 & 4 License (although we can assist you in obtaining this).
- A current P endorsement (although we can assist you in obtaining this).
If you want to be part of our special team or want to know more, then we want to hear from you! Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Don't let this role drive by! Apply today!