Payroll/HR Admin Officer - #3494
We are looking for a full-time Payroll/HR Admin Officer to join our Support Office team based in either Auckland or Hamilton.
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 2,000+ vehicles from 40 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
Working as part of our support office team, the Payroll/HR Admin Officer is a key role responsible for all aspects of the payroll processing and HR administrative functions that the team performs.
This is a busy and varied role where your ability to be organised, keep calm, and deliver accurate work will be vital to ensure success.
Key Tasks Include:
- Processing weekly payroll on time and accurately.
- Provide advice to managers and staff and respond to any pay queries accurately.
- Ensure all relevant legislative tax and other deductions are processed accurately e.g. kiwisaver, PAYE / IRD - student loans, tax rate.
- Processing employee information correctly into the payroll system and all other systems that are required.
- Run regular reporting and analysis of HR and pay data as required.
- Delivery HR administration requirements across the employee lifecycle.
- Improving and maintaining the Payroll/HR process administrative function.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Be enthusiastic and focused on delivering a quality service for the business.
- Be approachable and open to feedback.
- Thrive in a high paced environment and being a team player.
Key Things to Know:
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Work from home flexibility is available one day per week.
- A high level of autonomy and ability to complete work responsibilities on time and in accordance with timeframes is expected.
- Excellent communication skills and a sense of humour is preferred.
If you consider you have the skills and attributes to meet the demands of this role please apply by 25th August 2022.