Day of Operations Controller - Auckland - #3492
Do you have experience in the passenger transport industry?
Drive your career forward with Go Bus Transport, we are now hiring a Day of Operations Controller in Auckland.
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 2,000+ vehicles from 40 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
This is an opportunity to be part of our Day of Operations team. The role requires a cool head and an ability to make time critical decisions. Ideally you will have experience in the passenger service industry, you are a confident communicator and comfortable with call centre and operations technology.
As a Day of Operations Controller, you will:
- Monitor real time on road bus operations to ensure service delivery meets or exceeds contracted service expectations.
- Ensure Day of Operations call centre driver queue management service expectations are delivered.
- Manage on road service disruptions.
- Manage Incidents and accidents.
- Co-ordinate driver and fleet on road changes.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Ideally can demonstrate extensive work experience in an urban bus real time monitoring environment.
Key Skills / Attributes / Job Specific Competencies:
- Excellent customer service.
- A confident verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent use of information systems to support decisive decision-making effecting positively on service and commercial outcomes.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Day of Operations Controller apply today!
As we are a health and safety conscious employer, our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol test and Ministry of Justice check.