Depot Administrator - Invercargill - #2487
Get on board with Go Bus Transport! We are in search of an administrative superstar!
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 2,000+ vehicles from 40 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator, ideally with 1-2 years’ experience in the passenger service industry or similar. You will provide administration support to the Invercargill depot. Comfortable working under pressure, being able to manage multiple tasks, juggling work priorities and deadlines, and communicating with staff and customers is essential for this role. We can offer a role that has both variety and opportunity to grow your career. This is a part-time position.
To be successful you must have:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in an administration role, ideally in the passenger service industry or similar.
- Excellent customer service, organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships in the business.
- A positive attitude and shows initiative.
- Computer Literacy – Ideally intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel, with good understanding of systems and programmes.
- Excellent written communication.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- A positive attitude and be a team player.
- Attention to detail.
If you want to be part of a business that is making a difference in your community then we want to hear from you! Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Police Vetting check.
Don't let this role drive by! Apply today!