Graduate Leadership Cadet - Auckland or Christchurch - #2484
Are you a recent graduate or college leaver looking for a career as a leader?
Do you have a passion for the passenger transport industry?
Do you think you have what it takes to build a career as a future leader?
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 2,200+ vehicles from over 40 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
We have a great new opportunity for talented individuals who would like to pursue a career as a leader in our business in Auckland or Christchurch.
As a future leader in our cadetship program, you will benefit from up to two years of on-the-job training, coaching and assignments, as you rotate through our business where you will be hands-on learning all aspects of the operation and the business from the bottom up.
Upon the successful completion of your cadetship, you will have the opportunity as part of a succession plan, to step into a Supervisory position and commence your leadership career with Go Bus.
What Do You Need to Be Considered?
- You must be able to demonstrate leadership potential – this will be assessed based upon our Supervisory competencies.
- You need to be passionate about the passenger transportation industry.
- You will need to be flexible, be able to travel and be willing to relocate within New Zealand and committed long term to our company.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent written and oral English skills.
- Car licence (held for minimum of 2 years).
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Successfully pass Criminal Checks and Police Vetting.
- A Degree or equivalent qualification isn’t essential, however, this opportunity could suit a recent graduate.