National Recruitment Manager - #2478
Do you have experience in Recruitment at a senior level?
If you relish challenge and thrive in a fast-paced work environment our National Recruitment Manager role could be your next career step.
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 2,000+ vehicles from 40 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
Working closely with hiring managers and key stakeholders – the role will be responsible for leading the recruitment approach across the Country to ensure the Company meets its hiring objectives whilst maintaining the integrity of the overall employment brand value proposition. This will require both a strategic and hands-on approach.
This role can be based in Auckland or Christchurch.
- Continuous review and forecasting of hiring needs across the business based upon business demands, turnover and internal churn and leading the recruitment planning and efforts required to ensure a continuous recruitment pipeline that enables the business to maintain service levels.
- Support hiring managers to ensure appropriate recruitment programs are planned and achieved based upon business requirements – support the planning and running of open days/careers fares etc. and assessment selection processes.
- Oversee and maintain the careers portal to ensure that the candidate experience is consistently and professionally managed including any Employee referral process.
- Ensuring recruitment, induction and onboarding policies, processes and practices support the Company to attract and retain the required staff. Work with the training teams to ensure training academy induction and training content remains relevant.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with third parties such as Ministry of Social Development/WINZ, Universities, community groups, offshore recruitment partners etc.
- Conduct analysis and provide regular KPI reporting on forecasted versus actual, time to fill, turnover, reasons for leaving and trends.
- Lead all offshore recruitment efforts including ongoing visas requirements and manage the Company’s Accreditation program to ensure compliance.
- Significant experience within the recruitment discipline and the employee lifecycle.
- Ability to operate and influence at a senior level.
- Ability to plan and coordinate at a strategic level whilst remaining hands-on.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of relevant employment legislation and practices.
If you want to work in an inclusive work culture, enjoy the fast-paced action and work in collaboration with the wider team, then this is the role for you!
Applicants for this position must be a NZ citizen or have permanent residency.