Ride-Share Supervisor - Hamilton - #2415
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 1,700+ vehicles from 30 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Ride-Share Supervisor to join our Hamilton Schools/Charter Depot based in Hamilton.
Reporting directly to the Schools Operation/Charter/Depot Manager, this role’s main purpose is to manage and maintain the smooth punctual operation of Hamilton ride share services and small passenger service vehicle charters within the designated Hamilton travel zone. Included, but not limited to this is the recruitment, managing, rostering, monitoring, and training of drivers to company standards.
Essential is holding a P endorsement and Class 1 license.
Level 3 NCEA or equivalent.
Skills & Attributes needed:
You will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol & Police Vetting Check.If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our team or want to know more, then we want to hear from you!
- At least 3 years in customer service industry or similar.
- Experience in managing customer and stakeholder relationships within significant organisations.
- Strong accuracy with a focus on quality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Experience in health and safety compliance.
- Effective time management with the ability to meet strict deadlines, to prioritise and problem solve.
- Provide leadership and direction to driving staff.
- Competent in controlling staff rostering, driver duties and control room monitoring.
- Hours of work are 22-25 hours/week.
- Ride share operates Friday – Sunday of every week. It involves 10 hours or more per day which includes night/early morning work as the ride share service operates 6pm – 4am Friday and Saturday 6pm through to 4am Sunday.
- Some relief driving could be required.
- Option to include working other days during the week to support the depot in a driving capacity.