Roster & Wage Coordinator - Christchurch - #2414
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 1,700+ vehicles from 30 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the skills and talent to join the Christchurch team as a Rosters and Wage Coordinator in Christchurch.
Reporting to the Urban Operations Manager and working closely with the Christchurch management team this role functions as a key support person for all rostering, wage, and technical functions in Christchurch.
The preferred candidate will be highly motivated, enjoy working and learning at a fast pace and be able to demonstrate a history of strong attention to detail and service design within the scope of public transport. You will also need a strong desire to develop professionally, supported by Go Bus and any relevant industry training organisations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build the shift framework and communicate roster patterns across the operation.
- Schedule appropriate training and coordinate in conjunction with operational teams, Regional Driver Trainer and Tutor Drivers.
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities in rostering of resources, to assist in attracting drivers to Go Bus.
- Optimize fleet allocation delivering improved effectiveness and greater efficiency.
- In conjunction with contract requirements schedule and roster to work time legislation.
- Coordinate wage, leave and work force planning with the supervisors and management team.
- Engaging positively to create a supportive environment within a high performing team culture.
- Providing data-based reporting to line managers in line with ECan’s reporting requirements.
Qualifications, Education Experience Requirements
- NZQA Level 3 or higher
- Class 2 Licence
- Willing to obtain Class 4 license and obtain a P endorsement
- Strong administration/rostering experience within a transport/logistics environment
You will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol & Police Vetting Check.
Do you have what it takes to be a Depot Supervisor? Apply today!