Site Supervisor - Clutha Rural - #2412
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 1,700+ vehicles from 30 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
We have an opportunity for someone to manage the smooth running of our daily school operations in the Clutha Rural area covering the Clutha Valley, Clinton, Lawrence, Milton areas. There is flexibility as to where the role will be based.
The role would suit someone with operational and ideally administrative experience as you will be looking after People, Fleet and Admin. If you do not have the administrative experience but can demonstrate an aptitude to learn these skill’s we may consider this.
The role is part time - A minimum of 15 hours supervisor duties and a minimum of 15 hours driving, worked up to 5 days out of 7, per week, during the school terms and supervisor duties as required during the school holidays. This role may suit someone who is a driver looking for a step-up or a current Duty Person/Supervisor looking for that next step in your career.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To supervise and maintain smooth punctual operation of all daily school contracts.
- Management of accidents and incidents.
- Undertake driving duties as required.
- Co-ordinate vehicle maintenance, servicing and repairs with the workshop.
- Various administrative related duties.
- Support charter planning and delivery.
To be successful you must have:
- Current Class 2 Licence & P Endorsement.
- Excellent customer service.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills demonstrating a practical people-oriented approach.
- Focus on results with a hands-on practical approach.
- Attention to detail and be proficient with technology.
- Planning and organising.
- Ability to adapt & cope with change.
You will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol & Police Vetting Check.
Do you have what it takes to be a Site Supervisor? Apply today!
For more information, please contact Murray on 021 746 650 or email Murray.Mills@gobus.co.nz