Depot Supervisor - Invercargill - #2411
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 1,700+ vehicles from 30 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
We have an opportunity for someone to supervise the smooth running of our daily school operations in Invercargill.
The role is Full Time role worked up to 5 days out of 7, per week, during the school terms and as required during the school holidays. This role may suit someone who is a driver looking for a step-up or a current Supervisor looking for that next step in your career.
Role & Responsibilities:
To supervise and maintain the smooth punctual operation of all School runs on all routes within the contract area. This includes, but not limited to ensuring all drivers are fully trained to company standards and driving duties as required.
To be successful you must have:
- Current Class 2 & 4 License & P Endorsement.
- Level 3 NCEA or equivalent.
- Experience in managing a team.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a large passenger service industry or similar.
- Experience in managing customer and stakeholder relationships with significant organisations.
- Excellent communication and team player.
- Ability to build and develop key relations.
- Positive attitude, intuitive & attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Problem solving & think on your feet.
You will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol & Police Vetting Check. Do you have what it takes to be a Depot Supervisor? Apply today!For more information, please contact Murray on 021 746 650 or email Murray.Mills@gobus.co.nz