Workshop Handyman - Christchurch - #2407
Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
Looking for a competitive remuneration and career progression with a great company?
We provide the very best service and have a strong history of success. We are looking for an handyman to join the Go Bus team and provide workshop support to our Birmingham Drive Workshop.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
The position of Workshop Handyman encompasses the following functions or Key Result Areas:
- Pickup/delivery of parts and vehicles
- Maintaining a clean state of workshop, vehicles and equipment
- Assisting workshop staff with repairs and maintenance
- Minimum Class 2 NZ Drivers licence required. Class 4 preferred.
- Possess high standards and are able to operate within a strict safety and compliance-based environment.
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships in the business
- A positive attitude and shows initiative
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent written communication
Be part of a business that is making a difference in your community and going places! Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Don't delay! Apply today!