Workshop Administrator - Christchurch - #2400
Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
Looking for a competitive remuneration and career progression with a great company?
We provide the very best service and have a strong history of success. We are looking for an administrator to join the Go Bus team and provide administration support to our Birmingham Drive Workshop. This is a Full Time role.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
The position of Workshop Administrator encompasses the following major functions or Key Result Areas:
- Customer Service
- Workshop Administration
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Processing
- NCEA level 2 or higher
- Diploma in Business Administration (desirable)
- At least 2 years in an administration role
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships in the business
- A positive attitude and shows initiative
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel, with good understanding of systems and programmes
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent written communication
Be part of a business that is making a difference in your community and going places! Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Don't delay! Apply today!