Urban Bus Drivers – Hamilton - #2299
Are you a people person & relish a challenge? Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
Join a dynamic company in Hamilton and become Full Time, Part Time or Casual On-Call bus drivers!
Being a Bus Driver is more than being professional and driving a bus. It's also about looking after passengers, all of which takes a special skill set. We work hard to provide the very best quality of service, so it's vital that we recruit the right people for this important job. We offer ongoing training, uniform, career progression, supportive work environment and competitive remuneration.
If you have any questions, or need to know more about the role, call 07 846 1975 (EXT 800) today!
- As a full time bus driver, we offer a minimum of 40 hours per week spread over maximum 5 days of the week.
- As a part time bus driver, we offer a minimum of 20 hours per week spread over maximum 5 days of the week.
- As a casual driver, you will be on call and should be available to work at least 1 day of the week.
What you need:
- Ability to work across any of the seven days in a week between the hours of 5.00am and 10.30pm
- Minimum Class 1F Licence (Full Class 2 & 4 if possible, but not essential)
- P endorsement or proof of application of P endorsement
- Excellent customer service skills
- Should be a team player and be able to work in a diverse team
- Positive attitude
- Cash handling experience
Does this sound like the role for you? Don't let this role drive by, apply today!
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test, a Ministry of Justice Check, Pre-Employment drive in a bus and reference checks.