Operations Manager - Hamilton - #2265
We believe in providing outstanding services and be an Employer of Choice with our highly trained, passionate and dedicated staff.
We are looking for our next star to join us!
Go Bus is New Zealand’s largest operator of passenger service vehicles, delivering high-quality school, charter and urban services throughout the country.
This is a key leadership role and a great opportunity for a highly motivated, well organized operations professional to join our Hamilton team. You will be responsible for the overall performance of one of the largest urban bus depots in our North Island network.
Responsibilities you will have:
- Lead and inspire a large operational team.
- Ensure smooth punctual operation of buses on all routes within the contract areas and ensure Regional Council KPI’s and expectations are consistently achieved.
- Ensure that enough fully trained staff are available in all transport service delivery areas and that quality staff procedures are incorporated in all passenger transport operations.
- Drive a culture of health and safety excellence and continuous improvement.
To be successful in your application you will need to be/have:
- + 5 year’s experience in an operations supervision or management role ideally in a transport related industry.
- Driven and resourceful, enjoys working and learning at a fast pace, but ensures attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with an ability to positively influence the team.
- A strong customer and quality focus.
- Financial acumen.
If you want to work in an inclusive work culture, enjoy the fast-paced action and work in collaboration with the wider team, then this is the role for you!
Applications close 14th August 2020