Urban Bus Drivers - Napier/Hastings - #2427*********PLEASE NOTE**********Applicants for this position must be a New Zealand Citizen, have Permanent Residency or hold a current valid NZ Work Visa. We are not able to support work visa applications at present.*********PLEASE NOTE**********
Do you want to make a difference and be part of an Essential Service Team?
We have positions available now for Full Time Urban Bus Drivers at our Napier/Hastings Depot.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy interacting with the public and have a genuine passion for providing great customer service. You will receive full training to achieve high standards in all parts of your work including great customer service and safe driving practices.
You will be responsible for:
- providing a high standard of customer service.
- safely operating a public passenger vehicle.
- ensuring a safe and comfortable customer journey in accordance with bus timetables.
- issuing tickets and handling cash.
The boxes you'll tick
- Current Class 2 Drivers Licence and P Endorsement (or willing to apply for your P Endorsement).
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with the public.
- Strong commitment to safety and best practice driving techniques.
- Be able to pass a drug & alcohol test and Ministry of Justice check.
- NZ Citizenship/Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Full on-the-job training is offered to approved applicants
- A genuine focus on employee and customer safety
- Stable and long-term employment that’s close to home
- Employment within an organisation focusing on a positive culture and company values
- Employee Assistance Program Including wellbeing, financial and nutritional coaching, and counselling
Go Bus is part of Australasia’s only dedicated mass transit bus operator, Kinetic, alongside some of the most recognisable names in bus transport including Australasian airport transit business SkyBus, Central and Northern Queensland operator Sunbus, iconic Gold Coast bus operator Surfside Buslines, Sydney’s leading bus and coach charter company Telfords and one of New Zealand’s premier tour companies, Johnston’s Coachlines. Collectively Kinetic employs more than 4000 people and moves more than 50 million people every year in 3000 buses. For more information visit https://wearekinetic.com/.
How You Apply
Go Bus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our people represent the community which we service. We invite all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including people from diverse backgrounds.
There has never been a better time to join Go Bus! So, if this sounds like you and you are ready for a rewarding career with Go Bus then click the link.