Administrator - Wairarapa - #2423
- Part Time Administrator or
- Full Time Administrator / School Bus Driver
Go Bus Transport is the largest passenger transport provider in New Zealand, operating 1,700+ vehicles from 30 depots, stretching between North Auckland and Invercargill. Go Bus operates urban, school, on-demand and charter services under it’s Go Bus brand, tour coach and corporate services by Johnston’s Coachlines and airport services by Sky Bus.
Go Bus is part of the Kinetic Group, the biggest mass transit bus operator in Australia and New Zealand. Across Kinetic operations, we move 50 million people per year using 3,000+ buses operated and supported by over 4,000 people.
We are looking for a Part Time Administrator, ideally with 1-2 years in the passenger service industry or similar. However, if you are currently a driver looking for an opportunity to broaden your skills and develop your career, this role could be mixed with driving duties to top up to 40 hours per week.
Reporting to the Wairarapa Manager, you will be based in Masterton and provide administration support to the Wairarapa area. Being able to manage multiple tasks and communicate with staff and customers is essential for this role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Telephone management and reception duties.
- Raising Maintenance and Contractor purchase orders.
- Maintaining and tracking uniform supplies, stationery etc.
- Recording of any accidents, incidents and complaints using the relevant company system (e.g Assura) and ensuring that the manager is advised.
- Administration of Employment Agreements including contact with new employees, collection of pre-employment documents, submission of Police Vetting and MOJ criminal checks, Drug & Alcohol tests, and transfer of documents to Support Office.
- Arranging Drug and alcohol Pre-employment tests.
- Arranging First aid courses when required.
- Participate in Health and Safety management within the depots.
- Maintaining accurate records of all procedures listed above.
- Preparation of weekly management reports.
- Reporting to Clients, both internal and external when required.
- Any other administration functions as directed by the Depot Manager.
To be successful you must have:
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent coordination and administration skills
- Computer Literacy
- Communication skills – both verbal and written
- The ability to build and develop key relationships
- Problem solving and ability to think on feet
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- A positive attitude, intuitive and attention the detail
- Be a team player
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Does this sound like the role for you? apply today!
Apply here online or contact Dave on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 617 455