School Bus Driver - Queenstown - #2328
Do you want to make a difference in your community?
We are looking for school bus drivers to join our team in Queenstown. This is a great opportunity to earn extra dollars in a responsible and enjoyable job. If you are thinking of re-joining the workforce or looking for extra hours with the school holidays off, this role may well suit you.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Driving school children to and from school in the Queenstown and Arrowtown areas.
- Working part time during school term only
What you need:
- You need to enjoy being with young people and have their safety and welfare at heart.
- You require a Full Class 2 Licence (we can help you obtain this)
- P endorsement licence (we can help you obtain this)
- First aid certificate (training will be provided)
- A responsible and caring approach
- A team player
This is an ideal chance to make a change in your life and try something different with a great company.
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Police Vetting check.
Don't delay! Apply today! For more information call Ian on (03) 448 6868 or email email@example.com