Full time / Part time / Casual Urban Bus Drivers – Hamilton - #2299
While New Zealand is still in lockdown, we would like you to know that we are an essential service, we are still open and actively recruiting for roles! Are you a people person & relish a challenge? Get on Board with Go Bus Transport in 2021 and make a change in your life. Join a dynamic company in Hamilton and become a Full Time Go Bus Driver!
We have immediate openings. We are looking for drivers to join our fantastic team in Hamilton. Being a Bus Driver is more than being professional and driving a bus. It's also about looking after passengers, all of which takes a special skill set. We work hard to provide the very best quality of service, so it's vital that we recruit the right people for this important job. We offer ongoing training, uniform, career progression, supportive work environment and competitive remuneration.
- As a full time bus driver, we offer a minimum of 40 hours per week spread over maximum 5 days of the week.
- As a part time bus driver, we offer a minimum of 20 hours per week spread over maximum 5 days of the week.
- As a casual driver, you will be on call and should be available to work at least 1 day of the week.
What you need:
- Ability to work across any of the seven days in a week between the hours of 5.00am and 10.30pm
- Minimum Class 1F Licence (Full Class 2 & 4 if possible, but not essential)
- Proof of application of P endorsement
- Excellent customer service skills
- Should be a team player and be able to work in a diverse team
- Positive attitude
- Cash handling experience
Does this sound like the role for you? Don't let this role drive by, apply below.
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test, a Ministry of Justice Check, Pre-Employment drive in a bus and reference checks.