Urban Bus Driving - Hamilton - #2284
Are you a people person & relish a challenge? Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life. Join a dynamic company in Hamilton and become a Full Time Go Bus Driver!
We are looking for experienced bus drivers to join our fantastic team in Hamilton. Being a Bus Driver is more than being professional and driving a bus. It's also about looking after passengers, all of which takes a special skill set. We work hard to provide the very best quality of service, so it's vital that we recruit the right people for this important job. We offer ongoing training, uniform, career progression, supportive work environment and competitive remuneration.
What you need:
- Ability to work across any of the seven days in a week between the hours of 5.30am and 10.30pm
- Must have a Class 2 License (Class 4 if possible but not essential)
- Must have a P endorsement
- Excellent customer service skills
- Should be a team player and be able to work in a diverse team
- Positive attitude
- Cash handling experience
Does this sound like the role for you? Don't let this role drive by, apply below.
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test, a Ministry of Justice Check, Pre-Employment drive in a bus and reference checks.