Nightshift Yard Supervisor - Christchurch - #2273
Are you a people person & relish a challenge? Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
We have a great opportunity for you to become a Nightshift Yard Supervisor at our Birmingham Drive Workshop in Christchurch.
As the Yard Supervisor you will be managing the cleaning team to ensure the refueling and vehicle cleaning standards for the business are met as well as supervising VQ/Ecan defects to ensure they are carried out in the time frame allocated.
You must have a very good understanding of Go Bus’ cleaning standards and Health & Safety practices.
What you need:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of cleaning products and ability to train staff in hazardous substances
- Be able to remain calm under pressure
- Be able to adapt and cope with change
- Experience in managing a team is desirable
- Class 2 & P Endorsement (Class 4 preferred) or the ability to obtain one
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test, a Ministry of Justice Check, Pre-Employment drive in a bus and reference checks.
Does this sound like the job for you? Apply today!