Shuttle Driver - Queenstown - #2240
An opportunity has come up to join our team operating the Park and Ride airport shuttle service. $24 per hour, minimum of 30 hours per week on a shift basis.
The job description offers variety with tasks including greeting and safely transporting customers between the airport and the long term car park, answering queries, helping with luggage and maintaining a high standard of presentation of the shuttle bus & trailer. From time to time you may be required to help with some charter work and school bus services. Experience in this role is not essential as full training will be given.
You will need a NZ Class 2 Drivers License and a Passenger endorsement.
We are looking for people who have:
- Flexible with the ability to work AM/PM/weekend shifts as required.
- Positive attitude and eager to provide top service to our customers.
- Great attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to processes.
- Experience towing a trailer is desired but not essential.
- Fluent in English.
We offer you an opportunity in a great team with a competitive remuneration and a supporting work environment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in and see us, 169 Glenda Drive, Frankton.