Special Needs Driver - Invercargill - #2233
We are looking for a casual on call SESTA Driver to transport young people with special needs from home to school each day. This is ideally suited to someone who is thinking of re-joining the workforce or perhaps looking for extra hours to top up. It’s a great opportunity to earn extra dollars in a rewarding and enjoyable role. We operate a modern fleet of well-maintained vehicles that are specifically built for operating these services. This is an ideal chance to make a change in your life and try something different with a great company.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
- Transporting young people with special needs to and from school each day, during term time
- Customer Service
- Health and Safety
- Class 1 license
- P. Endorsement (desirable - we will provide training for the right person)
- First aid certificate (training will be provided)
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
- Committed, patient, responsible and caring
- Enjoys being with young people and have their safety and welfare at heart.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships with our customers and within the business
- A positive attitude and shows initiative
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and a Ministry of Justice Check.