Reservations Co-ordinator - #2213
Johnston’s Coachlines is looking for a Reservation Co-ordinator to help us with our growth ambitions. With a history of more than 90 years in the provision of transport services throughout the country, we are now part of the Go Bus Transport family and provides high-end luxury tour and charter services. Our services are available to help groups regardless if it is an airport transfer, dinner transfer or an extended tour. Johnston's Coachlines has a Qualmark Gold standard.
The Reservation Co-ordinator is always the champion for our customers and works with our Operations team to deliver the outcome our customers expect. Often the 1st touch point for our customers on a daily basis and your attention to detail will ensure bookings are correctly processed into our system and appropriate instructions are captured for each booking so our team can deliver the exceptional service required.
This is a fulltime role and involves working with a wide variety of people, all relate to, and affect Johnston’s and in different ways. It is important that you have the confidence and the ability to quickly assess people and situations, to win their respect and cooperation and to create positive outcomes.
- Preferred 2 years Reservations experience
- Preferred Diploma in Tourism
- Proven track record in exceeding client expectations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to convert quotes into sales
- Attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy required
- Well-developed communication skills
- Must have problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be able to plan and organise tasks in a timely manner
This is your opportunity to step into the world of tourism in New Zealand. If you want to be part of our Johnston's Coachlines team or want to know more, then we want to hear from you!
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.