Urban Bus Driving - Hamilton - #2204
Are you a people person & relish a challenge? Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
Join a dynamic & expanding company in Hamilton and become a Full Time Go Bus Driver!
Being a Bus Driver is more than being professional and driving a bus. It's also about looking after passengers, all of which takes a special skill set. We work hard to provide the very best quality of service, so it's vital that we recruit the right people for this important job.
We offer ongoing training, uniform, career progression, supportive work environment and competitive remuneration - $21.68 an hour, penal rates on Sundays. Minimum 40 hours per week (most drivers average approximately 45 hours).
What you need:
- Ability to work across any of the seven days in a week between the hours of 5.30am and 10.30pm
- Class 2 License preferred (Class 4 would be a bonus but not essential)
- P endorsement
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Cash handling experience
- Bus driving experience preferred (not essential)
- We will be starting a training course in the coming weeks for successful class one applicants that have a class two learners.
Does this sound like the role for you? Don't let this role drive by, apply today online or send your cv to the Operations Manager Andrew Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check, Pre-Employment drive in a bus and reference checks.