Operations Supervisor - Christchurch - #1194
Drive your career forward with Go Bus!
We have 2 vital supervisory positions available at our Christchurch Depot based at Birmingham Drive. This is a fantastic chance to join the leading public transport company, join an amazing team and a rare opportunity that requires a high degree of flexibility and excellent organizational skills!
We are looking for someone with fantastic administration skills, able to manage and revise rosters as needed and handle the customer service side of the business on a daily basis.
You will manage drivers and the fleet, make sure that relevant driver training has taken place and that all vehicles are fit for purpose and have all their mechanical requirements.
Key attributes sought for the position are:
- A strong customer and quality focus;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Proven successful experience in a public transport related business, with particular expertise in managing school and charter bus services;
- An ability to perform duties effectively in an environment that has high levels of pressure.
To be successful you must have:
- Current Class 1 License (assistance available to obtain a Class 2 License & P Endorsement test)
- Supervisory & Leadership Experience
- Experience in the Transport Industry would be highly beneficial.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply today!
You will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol & Ministry of Justice Check.