Weekend Operations/Driver - #1184
Are you a people person & relish a challenge? Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
We are looking for an exceptional person in Invercargill for our Weekend Operations/Driver role. This position is Full Time, you will work from Thursday to Monday.
Role and Responsibilities
- Driver Log Books - Check drivers are correctly maintaining their log books
- Driver Licensing/details - Advise staff when licenses and “P” endorsements are coming due, and update staff records were required
- NZAS Inductions – Complete all necessary NZAS induction requirements for new employees
- Rosters - Assist with rostering, updating any roster changes
- New Employees - Liaise with depot manager to ensure all pre employment paperwork is completed
- Wages – complete wages on Mondays
- Operational support for contracted service, School Runs and Sesta Routes
- Liaise with major Charter customers
To be successful you must have:
- Current Class 2 License & P Endorsement
- Excellent communication and team player
- Ability to build and develop key relationships
- Positive attitude, intuitive & attention to detail
- Problem solving & think on your feet
- Exceptional operational skills
If you want to be part of our special Invercargill team or want to know more, then we want to hear from you!
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Don't let this role drive by! Apply today!