School Bus Driver - Queenstown - #1183
Are you passionate about helping your community?
Do you enjoy driving and find building relationships with your local community rewarding?
Imagine being a part of a team where your work has potential to make a difference to the kids who live in our region. Our school bus drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for our school children.
Our permanent part time and casual roles will suit a wide variety of individuals from semi-retired members of our community to someone young and adventurous wanting to help the local community.
- 16 weeks off
- Hours that suit your lifestyle. School runs generally operate between the following hours 0730—0900 and then again 1500-1630
- Opportunity to increase hours between school runs and during school holidays with some charter work
- Rewarding feeling of helping your local community, and being part of an exceptional team
- Full comprehensive training provided
What you'll need:
- Enjoy being with young people and have their safety and welfare at heart
- A responsible and caring attitude
- A full Class 2 Licence & P endorsement (we are happy to help with these requirements for the right candidate)
If you have the passion and dedication to help safely transport our future generation of leaders or enjoy making a difference, then we are looking for you.
Become a school bus driver in our community and be part of our caring and helpful Queenstown team.
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Police Vetting Check.
For more details contact Johanna Lundgren on 0220 980 254 or email Johanna.Lundgren@gobus.co.nz