Administrator - Auckland South - #1181
Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
Looking for a competitive remuneration and career progression with a great company?
We provide the very best service and have a strong history of success. We are looking for an administrator to join the Go Bus team and provide administration support to our Auckland South Depot.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare wages for the Auckland South Depot.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Daily Banking.
- Cash reconciliations.
- Telephone management and reception duties.
- Recording of any accidents, incidents and complaints and ensuring that the manager is advised.
- Administration regarding Employment Agreements including contact with new employees, collection of pre-employment documents, submission of Police and MOJ Vetting, Drug & Alcohol tests, and transfer of documents to Support Office.
- Participate in Health and Safety management within the depots.
- Preparation of weekly management reports.
- Reporting to Clients.
- Any other administration functions as directed by the Depot Manager.
- Hours of work are 07.00 – 15.30 Monday to Friday.
To be successful you must have:
- Current Class 1 License (assistance available to obtain a Class 2 License & P Endorsement test)
- Administration Experience
- Excellent communication and team player
- Ability to build and develop key relationships
- Positive attitude, intuitive & attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Problem solving & think on your feet
If you want to be part of our special Auckland South team or want to know more, then we want to hear from you!
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Don't let this role drive by! Apply today!