Reservations Consultant - Johnston's Coachlines - #1155
Johnston’s Coachlines, part of the Go Bus Transport Ltd, is looking for a Reservation Consultant to provide support to our Johnston's Coachlines team. This is a full time role.
With a history of more than 90 years in the provision of bus and coach services throughout the country, Johnstons Coachlines today provides high-end luxury tour and charter services. Our services are available to help groups regardless if it is an airport transfer, dinner transfer or an extended tour. Johnston's Coachlines has a Qualmark Gold standard.
The Reservation Consultant is often the 1st touch point for our customers on the phone and/or the email on a daily basis. Reservations assignment is to ensure we meet our expectations of high quality and customer care at all times and to ensure bookings are correctly processed into our system and appropriate instructions are captured for each booking. In addition, you will carry out any necessary administrative duties to support Johnston’s operations.
This position involves working with a wide variety of people, all relate to, and affect Johnston’s and in different ways. It is important that you have the confidence and the ability to quickly assess people and situations, to win their respect and cooperation and to create positive outcomes.
- Preferred 2 years Reservations experience
- Preferred Diploma in Tourism
- Understanding of New Zealand Driving Laws
- Sound understanding of New Zealand Employment Law
- Track record of improving standards
- Must be able to proactively schedule vehicles and drivers
- Proven track record in exceeding client expectations
- Must be able to use the computer in a proficient manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to convert quotes into sales
- Attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- High level of computer literacy required
- Ability to multi-task and handle consistent workflow
- Well-developed communication skills
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be able to plan and organise tasks in a timely manner
If you want to be part of our Johnston's Coachlines team or want to know more, then we want to hear from you!
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Don't let this role drive by! Apply today! Please include your CV and cover letter with your application.