Charter Coordinator - Hamilton - #1147
Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
Wanted - Administration Superstar!
We have an exciting opportunity for an administration superstar to join our Charter business based in Hamilton. Reporting directly to the Schools Operation Manager, this role includes a wide range of responsibilities and offers variety. You’ll need to be on your toes and quick to respond to the needs of clients and drivers and turn around quotes in a responsive manner. Within the role lies an opportunity to get out of the office to meet with clients and help promote and market our charter business.
Does this sound like you?
We offer the opportunity for you to gain a P-Endorsement and Class 2 & 4 driver licenses as part of supporting this role and that of your career development. Full Class 1 License is essential.
Skills & Attributes needed:
- Strong accuracy with a focus on quality
- A passion for interacting with people and able to demonstrate respect for people
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent IT skills, intermediate knowledge in EXCEL
- Experience in health and safety compliance
- A team player with a positive attitude and one whom conducts themselves professionally
- Effective time management with the ability to meet strict deadlines, to prioritise and problem solve
- Transferable administration skills
- Experience in or your natural ability to promote a service in a positive light and capture clients into a business
- Personality plus!
If you want to be part of our special team or want to know more, then we want to hear from you!
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Don't let this role drive by! Apply today!