Duty Person - Hastings - #1122
Drive your career forward with Go Bus!
We have a vital duty person position available at our Hastings Depot. This is a fantastic chance to join the leading public transport company, join an amazing team and a rare opportunity that requires a high degree of flexibility and excellent organizational skills! This role would ideally suit a “handyperson” who can do odd jobs on buses and around depot. 5am start Monday to Friday, with a minimum of 30 hours a week, and with an expectation to work up to 45 hours a week during the busy school terms.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Vehicle start ups
- Daily Boys High School Run
- Charters as rostered
- Bus Swaps
- Cleaning – cars, & charter vehicles when needed during the day
- Yard Duties
- MOE Technology Runs
To be successful you must have:
- Current Class 2 License (Class 4 & P Endorsement would be a great benefit)
- Supervisory & Leadership Experience
- Excellent communication and team player
- Ability to build and develop key relations
- Positive attitude, intuitive & attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Problem solving & think on your feet
Experience in the Transport Industry would be highly beneficial.
You will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol & Ministry of Justice Check.
For more information contact Christopher Candy-Boland on 021 817 933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org