Operations Supervisor - #1108
Drive your career forward with Go Bus!
We have a vital supervisory position available at our Queenstown Depot. This is a fantastic chance to join the leading public transport company, join an amazing team and a rare opportunity that requires a high degree of flexibility and excellent organizational skills! This role may eventually include supporting our Alexandra Depot and our JCL Operations for admin and on call support. This position is a permanent position with a minimum of 30hrs a week (admin & driving) starting in late January 2019.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Operations service delivery control is primary responsibility
- Deliver a 100% reliable & safe bus service to the Queenstown public & work confidently with our key stakeholders
- Foster a positive team environment and stimulate quality and safe working practices
- Rostering weekly driver and fleet allocations
- Invoicing customer quotes
- Accident and complaint investigation & resolution
- Health & Safety (Assura entry & investigation)
- And other tasks as required by business including driving
To be successful you must have:
- Current Class 2 License & P Endorsement (assistance available to obtain these)
- Supervisory & Leadership Experience
- Ability to work a varied roster including weekends when required
- Ability to drive when needed
- Excellent communication and team player
- Ability to build and develop key relations
- Positive attitude, intuitive & attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Problem solving & think on your feet
- Experience in the Transport Industry would be highly beneficial or in a similar fast paced operational role
You will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol & Ministry of Justice Check.