Workshop Manager - Christchurch - #1107
Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
Looking for a competitive remuneration and career progression with a great company?
We provide the very best service and have a strong history of success. We have a great opportunity for you to join the Go Bus team and manage our Maces Road Christchurch Workshop.
As a Workshop manager you report to our Workshop GM and you will assist in effectively managing the company’s internal and external engineering resources in the workshop to ensure best practice operation and delivery of a well maintained fleet is achieved at all times. You will also optimise fleet running costs.
The position of Workshop Manager encompasses the following major functions:
- Service Delivery
- People Management
- Health & Safety
- Corporate Contribution
- Trade Certificate in Automotive - Heavy Diesel
- Advance Trade Certificate in Automotive (desirable)
- 10 years experience in the heavy vehicle industry
- 5 years experience in managing a team
- Leadership & Negotiation skills
- Planning & organising skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt and cope with change
Don't let this great opportunity pass you buy, apply today!