Mechanic / Automotive Technicians - Hamilton - #1106
We are looking for an exceptional person who wants to work for a company that’s really going places.
Step on board and join our Hamilton workshop team in the role of Automotive Technician – Heavy Diesel.
This role will be responsible and accountable for the completion of all mechanical automotive engineering tasks, whilst continuously demonstrating ‘best practice’ automotive engineering, completing all relevant workshop documentation to the standards specified and contributing to a high performing team culture.
To be successful you must have:
- NZQA certified automotive technician or equivalent
- Heavy traffic, license (minimum class 2, class 4 preferred or willing to get one)
- Focus/passion for engineering excellence
- Be a team player
- A strong customer and quality focus
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in heavy and/or bus automotive engineering would be desirable
- The ability to live and work in New Zealand
Please note: as we are a health and safety conscious employer, our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol test and Ministry of Justice check.