Planner - Auckland - #1099
Get on Board with Go Bus Transport and make a change in your life.
Looking for a competitive remuneration and career progression with a great company?
We provide the very best service and have a strong history of success. We are looking for a Planner to join our Business Support team in Auckland. Reporting to the Business Support Manager your main role & responsibilities will be to:
Ensure service design schedule is optimised and operationally sustainable
Build and maintain operational rosters
To ensure duty instructions are clearly articulated and deliver to the service design requirements
Support service performance processing
- NCEA Level 2 or higher
- Bachelor Degree in Business (desirable)
- Advanced excel skills
- Attention to detail
- An affiliation with numbers
- Great written and verbal communication
- Ability to use reporting tools and data gathering techniques
- Ability to produce accurate work in a time critical environment
- 2-4 years relevant operational service planning and rostering experience (desirable)
- Extensive data analysis and report generation experience (desirable)
- Public Transport experience and working knowledge of Auckland Transport PTOM framework and penalties structure (desirable)
Our recruitment process includes a Drug and Alcohol Test and Ministry of Justice Check.
Don't let this role drive by! Apply today! Applications close on the 22nd December 2018.